Do you often talk to people who are interested in essential oils, but not yet ready to commit to buying them? Yep, you’re not alone. How about folks who get the starter kit but then don’t use the oils on a regular basis? Yep, happens sometimes.
As a business person, you know you need to gently remind people about using the oils, show them how useful they are, and stay in front of them in an unobtrusive way. Here’s the perfect branded item that covers all those bases: refrigerator magnets!
By the way, I love refrigerator magnets.
I recommend this magnet from KREPublishing.com because:
* It’s good-sized at 5.5 x 4.25 inches (easy to read)
* It covers everyday uses of the everyday oils
* It has a picture of the Everyday Oils kit, a nice product reminder
* It’ll stick to anything metal
* You can use the magnet to hold pictures drawn by little ones, displaying their creativity forever!
Best news? You can buy these magnets in quantity and get a per-piece discount, making these an affordable gift for folks who have a good interest level in the oils.
Visit the KRE Publishing website by clicking here.
What do you think of my suggested uses? Leave a comment below.