Aroma2Go is running some very nice specials! Several diffusers are Buy One/Get One, and many others are up to 30 percent off. If you’re thinking of running a contest with your team, diffusers are a great prize, or simply stock up your own inventory. Here are some of the choices:
Here’s an update (more like an addendum) PDF version of Vicki Opfer’s Heart-Centered Sharing document. Why should you read it? Because with the many, many trainings available for Young Living business-builders, sometimes getting back to the basics helps get ourselves on the right path. That’s how we create abundance for ourselves and others.
Read it by clicking here:
Find the other heart-centered sharing document here:
Just got this email from KRE Publishing and thought I’d pass it on to you.
Up to 25% off Site Wide.
2 Days Only! Starting today through 2/25/2015
*NO DISCOUNT CODE NECESSARY*
Many items are on sale. Look for the red label above the product image “ON SPECIAL”
ends @ 3am PST 2/25/2015
WHAT’S ON SALE???
– Live Your Dream Brochures (Both U.S. & Canadian) – 20% off
– Desktop Banners (Both U.S. & Canadian) – 20% off
– Stand Up Banners (Both U.S. & Canadian) – 20% off
– Removable Wall Graphic Stickers (All sizes) – 25% off
– ALL Magnets (Both U.S. & Canadian) – 20% off
– Lavender Field Window Cling (All Sizes) – 25% off
– Bottle Label stickers (All styles) – 25% off
– Micro Fiber Cleaning Cloth (YL Lavender Fields) – 25% off
Here’s a chart that details the Vita Flex points on our hands and feet. Why should you download and study this chart? Because the Vita Flex technique originated in ancient Tibet (even before the Chinese codified and wrote down their medical knowledge), so it’s been used and perfected over many, many generations. And, using the Vita Flex technique adds an extra dimension of energy to your use of essential oils. And, the technique is excellent to use with kids (dilute the oils, please). And, learning more about HOW to apply EOs is always fascinating.
Download the charts here: